Dr. Terrence H Boring Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Terrence H Boring?

I went to his office for a second opinion on a tore lateral ligament and acl.....he said loose weight n u will be better.

...

He doesn't seem to take his job seriously or care about his patients. I told his nurse of the medicines I'm allergic to, which she put in my file, and he had seen. Twice in a row, he prescribed me medications that had ingredients I was allergic to in them because he didn't think my allergic reaction could be that bad. My next appointment has been cancelled after I had to call back numerous times and they refused to prescribe me anything that didn't have the ingredients I'm allergic to in. Don't waste your time here.

Dr. Terrence H Boring is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, NH.