Dr. Terrence J Cherwin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrence J Cherwin?

Dr Cherwin is a great surgeon, I am very pleased with the outcome, I did not care to much for the lady that you sit down with prior to your surgery, she was more wrapped up in winning tickets from some radio station and talking about herself than answering my questions and concerns.

Great doctor/great care

Dr always takes the time to explain what and how he had diagnosed my issues. Even had referred me to another dr for a shoulder issue.

Awesome

Dr. is great! The staff is also wonderful! I disagree with the comment about the one who answered the phone any time I have called the ladies always try to help me as fast as they can they are all very efficient! Great job Dr. Cherwin and office staff !!!

Office staff was very nice and helpful . Esp the Nurse there . But there was onenot so nice that answers the phone . Other then that They were all great ..

He needs to get let go of the asian girl. Nothing but rude

I was very satisfied with my over all visit however, there was one older lady that worked there I think she might be a nurse and she was very rude. The rest of the staff was great and made me feel welcome except her.

I had a total knee replacement done by Dr. Cherwin a year ago. I barely remember having pain and I do things I never thought possible. The only thing I cannot do is scub the kitchen floor on my hands and knees. Oh well! I could not have asked for a better outcome.

Dr. Terrence J Cherwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.