Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terrence K Donahue has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 15
I was injured Saturday AM at work with a finger injury, a partial amputation, and the ER told me to call them on Monday morning. Dr Donahue's office made room for me as soon as it was possible with a Blizzard hitting the state. Dr Donahue has an excellent bedside manner and he made me quite comfortable. The bandage from the ER was stuck hard and he offered something to numb my finger although I didn't accept the offer I was impressed that he made it. The VY Flap procedure afterwards was as good as it could have been. He made certain my finger was numb and he took my mind off what was happening. He engaged me rather well, especially considering I tend to babble on when I'm nervous and I started talking about quantum mechanics and parallel universes. etc. He was very understanding and he made am uncomfortable procedure bearable. I have no complaints at all. I wish all doctors were the same as Dr Donahue.
36 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Terrence K Donahue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terrence K Donahue in this video.
Dr. Terrence K Donahue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, CT.