Dr. Terrence P Donohue Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Terrence P Donohue?

I've never met a more knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor!

I've never met a doctor as compassionate as Dr Donahue! I have been blessed to have him take care of my grandmother, grandfather and aunt. They had complicated diagnosis with their osteogenesis imperfecta (grandpa had grumpiness!) But Dr Donahue was always up for the challenge! If he didn't have an answer right away, he'd find one. Took his time with each of them trying to explain each procedure or diagnosis. Our whole family is better because we have been touched by Dr Donahue ' s expertise and compassion!

He saved my life

Dr Donahue treated me when I was a patient at Kindred Hospital a year ago. He is knowledgeable caring and goes the extra mile to find the problem and resolve it. He has a great bed side manner. I have no doubt if not for his abilities as a doctor I likely would not be here today!

DR. DONAHUE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN

HE REALLY TAKES HIS TIME WITH PATIENTS AND LISTENS TO THEM. HE HAS HELPED ME IMMENSELY AND I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE!