Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terrence M Greene has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 27
First of all let me just say if it was not for doctor green I would not be here today ! He is one of the best surgeons I have ever had! He first operated on me 20 years ago and saved my life! I ran into him some years later at a barber shop and he remembered my name, what he operated on me for and even checked out my scar to see how it healed. Now how many doctors do you know these days that would even remember your name, symptoms, without having a chart in front of them? Not too damm many! Dr green has given his soul to his practice he works countless hours on call to the point that it affects his own health. But you would never here him complain! Dr green has taken on the task to save the world one person at a time! For this reason I have nothing but total respect for this man! I have surgery scheduled in the morning, I have total faith in you Dr. Green!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2008, 2009, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Greene is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Terrence M Greene accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTerrence M Greene Md, 419 W 1st St, Bloomington, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terrence M Greene in this video.
Dr. Terrence M Greene is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bloomington, IN.