Dr. Terrence P Lenahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrence P Lenahan?

Do not tecommend

I would never recommend this dr to anyone. I've actually told medical groups and research centers to remove him from their recommendation lists. Rude, arrogant, lack of compassion.

I would not be here today if it where not for Dr Lenahan. He and his staff are courtesy, compassionate and totally professional. My quality of life has drastically improved due to the treatment I have received.

Worst bedside manner ever...

We walked in the office, he shook our hands and continued to start yelling at us. We kind of deserved it mind you, but I've never been treated like that by any doctor before in my life. Nevertheless, he's not the doctor for us for obvious reasons. Consider yourself warned...

Arrogant, rude, questionable "expertise"

I've never been treated as rudely as I was by this doctor. After looking for a new dr who could treat my lung disease, this guy storms into the exam room without a hello and rudely tells me I cannot be seen by him because I already saw another local specialist over a year ago. He kept cutting me off when I tried to talk and said "you're not hearing me. I will not see you since you've already been seen by another dr here in scranton." There must be an unwritten rule that your first specialist is your permanent dr, even if they don't specialize in your needs. He actually told me to gather the records and paperwork I brought with me and take them on my way out. I was in shock by his rudeness. We are new to the area, retired military & still learning the ropes of civilian life. No compassion or kindness here. Utter shock. I will let others in my community & lung treatment centers know NOT to utilize this piece of arrogant work.

Find somebody else!

This guy is the worst doctor I've ever seen in my 57 years! Incorrect diagnosis, and then passing the buck to a cardiologist because he doesn't know what he is doing! He just wants the prestige of belonging to a family of lawyers and doctors.He doesn't care about his patients. He is incompetent in my opinion...VERY incompetent. That's my experience! Steer clear from this guy if you care about your health.

doctor rating

Excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. wish all my medical professionals were as nice as Dr Lenahan. also very good at his profess excellent doctor all around.ion

very caring

Dr Lenahan diagnosed me with a terminal illness and 5 minutes later had my family and I laughing. Statistically I had 3 - 6 months but Dr Lenahan and his team has come thru and gotten me past that mark. He is truly a gifted physician and I am fortunate to have him caring for me.