Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terrence Loftus
Dr. Terrence Loftus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Loftus is affiliated with Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Maricopa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrence Loftus has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Loftus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Maricopa Medical Center
22 Years Experience
University of Arizona
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Terrence Loftus accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Terrence Loftus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.