Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terrence R Malloy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Penile Diseases
- Urologic Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Catheterization
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Malloy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
55 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1963
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Terrence R Malloy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTemple University Health Care System, 255 S 17th St Fl 7, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terrence R Malloy in this video.
Dr. Terrence R Malloy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.