Dr. Terrence I Mckee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrence I Mckee?

If your prepared to have horrific scaring after surgery then this is your man. His personality is non existant

Dr. Mckee is a great person and doctor. I just had a colonoscopy last week and am still cancer free. Thanks Dr. Mckee for making that happen. You need to get back to McConnellsburg. You are sorely missed.

amazing

Dr. McKee is awesome. He kinda got stuck with me when I had to have emergency surgery, and I'd recommend him to anyone. He breaks things down to where you can understand.

A great man

Dr. McKee is very kind, competent, compassionate, and friendly doctor. He explains things well and doesn't rush into surgery if he thinks there are better options. I've been under his care a few times and when I went back to him again and he couldn't help me (outside of his scope), he made arrangements for me to be seen by another specialist. He's one of the best. :)