Dr. Terrence Obrien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrence Obrien?

not impressed

Posted on July 31st, 2013

I went to Dr Obrien for Lasik. The experience was mediocre, but the wait times were extraordinary. My average wait time was 2.5-3.5 hours for appointments. I realized this after paying $5000 for the procedure and the follow-ups, so I was a bit stuck. My vision is not 100% either. I still need glasses. So overall, I would have to say 2 big thumbs down!

Brilliant doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

I had seenmany ophthalmologists each one having different treatments but I kept getting worse finally they referred me to dr o'briem. He knew whAt to do right away. He stopped the problem from Worsening and stabilized my problem. Eventually he operated , a cornea transplant and 13 years later I am fine. He is friendly, he cares, and is well worth waiting for if you have to wait.

Posted on July 25th, 2016