Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terrence Saville
Dr. Terrence Saville, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Saville is affiliated with Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women, Pomerado Hospital and Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrence Saville has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Saville was part of a medical gruop when I was pregnant. I had never met him but he was the dr on call when I went into labor. 11 hours later an observing emt asked him if he was going to do an episiotomy and he told the young emt NO you won't have time in the field. Being my first child, needless to say, it caused me damage that now requires surgery 15 years late. Never heard from him again. That was the wrong call, he should not have done that to a new mother for a "training" opportunity.
I first went to Dr. Saville when I thought I wasn't ovulating aftercoming off of birth control. Dr. Saville was quite a downer about myability to ever ovulate even with drugs. Turns out I just ovulate alittle bit late and I became pregnant the next month. Unfortunately,that ended in miscarriage which was a whole other ordeal that wasmishandled. They tried inducing the expulsion of the miscarriage withpills which I told them I didn't think worked. They didn't believe meand just told me to keep waiting with no follow up. After 2 months, Iwas finally diagnosed (by another doctor) that I still had no passedthe miscarriage. And in that time I hemorrhaged. Fortunately, I didnot develop an infection which is common if the miscarriage is notpassed within a few weeks. I was so displeased with the care I wasgiven and the terrible beside manner that I will definitely not goback to him if I become pregnant again. Oh, and his nurse is an idiottoo.
Dr Saville made a comment to me when I was sent to him from Urgent care that often women think they are in pain but there is nothing wrong, and didn't feel any tests were necessary. When he checked my chart, he found that my general dr (female) had ordered a test and they did indeed find an ovarian cyst. I would never trust this doctor with properly diagnosing my condition in a timely manner.
Dr. Saville is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Sharp Memorial Hospital
35 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Terrence Saville accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8933 Activity Rd, San Diego, CA
Dr. Terrence Saville is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.