Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terri-Ann P Samuels has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I was referred to Dr. Samuels from a friend who like myself needed a straight forward approach. Dr. Samuels answered all of my questions, genuinely appeared to listen, assess and offer suggestions and help establish a plan. I left feeling like I had successfully got my concerns addressed and not just been smoked screened. However, I cannot give her 5 stars because her office staff is horrible. I tried calling several times without any response. Honestly had that happened in the beginning I probably wouldn't have gone.
I been going to Dr. Samuels for the past 8 months and she is great, but the customer services is terrible! I had to have an ultrasound and I was supposed to get my results back from Dr. Samuels office but is a nightmare, I have been calling and nobody answers the phone, I had left several voice messages but nothing, I had that ultrasound because Dr. Samuels thought something is wrong. I am definitely going to change provider. very disappointed.
Dr. Terri-Ann P Samuels accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTerri-Ann Patricia Samuels Md, 4126 Southwest Fwy Ste 1210, Houston, TX
Dr. Terri-Ann P Samuels is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.