Dr. Terri Blackstock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terri Blackstock?

10 Star +Rating ***** **** *****

Posted on October 29th, 2015

If Doctors had a 10 star rating, DR. Blackstock would still rate more stars than 10. She has a bedside manner that is above any Doctor that I have seen or heard of. She makes sure ALL your questions are answered and she explains everything in detail. She cares about ALL her patients and you can feel it when you talk to her. You can not go wrong with this Doctor. ***** **** *****

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

I was completely satisfied with Dr. Blackstock. She was very knowledgeable and took the time to ensure my understanding of the procedure before and after. Excellent doctor.

Very Good Doctor!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr. Blackstock is thorough and very courteous. She is an excellent doctor and has a great bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Blackstock to anyone.

Initial Impression of Office is positive.

Posted on April 25th, 2013

After reading the previous review I was hesitant to follow through and have my doctor make an appointment. However, my better judgement took over and I decided that one dissatified customer's opinion should not rule my actions. I am very glad I chose to ignore the negative feedback. Some folks do not understand that medicine and the way it is administered by our primary care and specialty docs has changed. I found Dr. Blackstock's staff to be efficient, polite and professional. It was my initial visit and I did not see the doctor, but then I did not expect to. Her competent assistant, Brent did a thorough job in getting the details of my current problem. I would not hesitate to consider his consult advice as valuable and necessary to my health and well being. I never felt cheated that I did not see Dr. Blackstock at the initial visit. That will happen later. A subsequent procedure has been scheduled and I have no doubt that it will be a positive process. I will be meeting with the doctor after the procedure is performed and a final diagnosis has been reached. Since I did not actually meet Dr. Blackstock, my positive comments on bedside manner, etc. refer to my initial impression of her assistant Brent and the Office staff.

too busy to talk!

Posted on July 21st, 2010

the staff was busy and did not want to allow me time to see doctor.I'm not going to someone who let's their staff do all the communicating and does not even look at results prior to notification.

Posted on October 25th, 2017