• 3rd Party Reviews

30 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Terri Dallas-Prunskis?

shes everything your looking for in a doctor

Shes an excellent diagnostician, shes a careful listener, truly cares about your recovery, and she explains the your treatment options clearly in laymen terms.

Pat on the head and no relief.

I felt like I got a pat on the head in the office. I had a procedure that did absolutely nothing to relieve my pain and was charged $10,000.00 for it. What a joke.

Thank you Dr. Dallas

The nicest doctor I have ever met, and believe me, I've seen plenty. My back pain had been crippling me for more than 3 years. I could walk and that's about it. No gardening, no running, no fun. I went to four different doctors before finally being referred to Dr. Dallas. She is so calm and made me feel relaxed. She fixed my back WITHOUT SURGERY and now I'm back to my normal self. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Kind hearted

Your won't find a better compassionate Pain Management doctor than Dr.Dallas

Terri Dallas-Prunskis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McHenry, IL.