Dr. Terri A Dejohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terri A Dejohn?

Not only an amazing doctor, but an amazing person. She has treated me for several years and not only does she care about me, but she cares about my entire family. Always went the extra mile for me.

Patient

This is the place to go when you have a serious wound. The staff as well Dr Dejohn are way more than friendly. They are kind, calming, compassionate, truly caring. Wound care is superb, clean, gentle. I actually have never met such a wonderful Doctor and staff. I feel safe and finally taken care of. My wound is finally and speedily healing. There should be so many more wonderful places and doctors like this. I am unendingly grateful for their caring and treatment.

One Who Cares

From the first visit, I felt I was able to trust Dr. DeJohn. My medical problem was critical and required someone with expertise in diagnosing my wound and stabilizing my physical condition to be able to receive the surgery and extensive hospital stay that would be required. She consulted with another top-notch colleague whose expertise was also needed in order to take care of my problem. After being able to benefit from outpatient care, Dr. DeJohn explored every routine protocol of care as well as newer cutting-edge research so that I could benefit from both.Dr. DeJohn's office is well-run. Andrew, in the hyperbaric chamber, is nothing less than a genius at what he does. Dan and Karen, who assist the doctor are skilled not only in their medical skills,but are wonderfully optimistic and unfailingly kind to the patients. They dispense needs beyond the medical aspects and bring a sense of humor and hope! The entire staff under Dr. DeJohn's direction, are professional and also approachable.I am very happy to give every one who works in her office top credit for their work. The staff seems to genuinely enjoy the work they do. The woman whose expertise and people skills lead the type of care that her patients receive is dear Dr. DeJohn. She will always have my love, gratitude and respect. -Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Terri Dejohn

The overall experience I had at Dr. Dejohn's office was outstanding! She is the best doctor I have ever had. Her and the staff are so friendly and care greatly about their patients. I have nothing but praise for Dr. DeJohn and staff and would highly reccomend anyone to her.

Of the dozens of doctors I have seen the past year, she is the best. She cares. Some doctors see muscles, wounds and a writeup in medical journals. Dr. Dejohn sees a person. The care and concern she gives each patient is miles beyond compare.

Dr. Terri A Dejohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.