Dr. Terri L Mcendree Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Terri L Mcendree?

Excellent GYN, compassionate and listens and possibly saved my life.

I believe she saved my life by discerning my symptoms. She had been my GYN 6 years earlier but moved to Lakeland. 2 years ago I went to a Dr in Dade City (who since has closed and she moved to Virginia) with symptoms and a recent irregular PAPS test. She said I could wait 6 months or she could do a biopsy of the cervix. With cancer in the family I decided to get a biopsy. She said it came back not cancer. However, I still had symptoms months later. I found Dr McEndree again and went all the way to Lakeland to see her. She examined me and listened to my concern and decided to do a biopsy of the lining of the uterus. I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. If it wasn't for her, I don't want to think what could have happened. After the hysterectomy ( done up north by an oncologist surgeon) I had Stage 1a, could have been so much worse if I didn't find Dr McEndree again. She is the best.

Dr McEnroe delivered my son and my cousins son, she is one awesome docter

Best OBGYN ever!

Love this lady! Your not rushed through the door like a piece of meat. She will sit and listen your whole story before starting any examination. She offers options and good solid advice. She will offer her help over the phone and not have you come in for every single little problem if it's not necessary. Her staff is great. Appointments are on time. Just can't say enough to express how happy I am to find a HUMAN Doctor with a great bedside manner!

Wonderful

Dr McEndree is very pleasant and down to earth. If you're looking for an OB-Gyn than I would consider her for sure. She gets behind on her schedule which causes a wait for appointments but she's worth the wait. Takes time to explain things in tens you understand. Most of the staff is pleasant.