Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terri A Nickel DO
Dr. Terri A Nickel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Terri A Nickel has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 3 of 3
Best doctor in Kansas hands down!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Terri A Nickel - Posted on March 1st, 2019
Dr Nickel has been my doctor for almost 2 decades and she is always kind, concerned, helpful and open to optional treatments. She always puts her patients first. She listens, takes her time, offers you treatment options and has a sense of humor and great bed side manner. Which is a quality that is getting harder and harder to find in other doctors these days. I highly recommend her to any patient from newborns to seniors. You won't find a better doctor than her in Kansas. :D
Self-verified patient of Dr. Terri A Nickel - Posted on July 8th, 2015
I could not ask for a better physician. I have been with Dr. Nickel for 14 years and she has treated my entire family. I know she cares about us as individuals and as patient. She always spends time with you to make sure you understand what her plan of care is and you feel comfortable asking her any question that may arise. She is what all doctors should aspire to be.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Terri A Nickel - Posted on July 19th, 2011
I would highly recommend Dr. Nickel, she is very caring and sympathetic to her patients and their needs and issues.She will spend the time needed to address each and every concern, unlike so many other dr's. I have seen other dr's, that truly do not seen to care, and Dr. Terri Nickel goes above and beyond! Thank you!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Terri A Nickel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVIA CHRISTI CLINIC, 8444 W 21st St N, Wichita, KS
Dr. Terri A Nickel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wichita, KS.