Dr. Terri Oskin Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

What a waste of time, effort, and money.

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

Would not review my medical records or listen. Incompetent is a little more than fair. I walked out after my 3rd appointment with her. I have been a patient with that clinic for 30 years.

Dr. Rude

Posted on September 15th, 2016

This is without doubt the rudest doctor in Washington State possibly the US. Terri why are you so angry and condescending? You do not belong inside a room with a patient and since you hate has poisoned your medical disposition do us and yourself a favor. Quit. or move to Seattle. Please.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Comes into the exam room with a Hi little pauper attitude. Rolls her eyes up when you are having trouble with a throat culture. Will not see this Doctor again!!

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Dr. Oskin is careless in prescribing medications . I ended up in the ER with stroke level Blood pressure, because she switched me to generic brand from my current Brand name medication. Her nurse said it was the same medication when it wasn't!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 15th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Oskin for my Diabetes for 10 years. During that time, she has spotted issues that evaded detection by other doctors and been spot on. Most recently, she told me that my numb fingers were not neuropathy but carpal tunnel, and nerve conduction tests showed she was correct.I've found her to be someone to depend on for good advice.

Exceptionally Bad

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. is either incompetent, arrogant or both. Does not listen--seems more like a power play than getting medical care. Absolutiely horrible experience.

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Incorrect Diagnosis, no continual line of care with current health problem--as if dropped my health problem. difficult to reach nurse/dr for current issue which needs more/different testing, calls not returned and no followup with this dr or any partner dr especially when Called about new semi-serious health issue, not able get seen/ treatment for new issue either. My phone number remained the same.

Barbara Lambert

Posted on December 30th, 2011

Dr. Oskin has provided excellent care for myself, and my parents, for the last ten years. She has gone out of her way for my parents in particular, and always shown wonderful compassion and kindness to my family. We love her, and wouldn't see anyone else.

Poor care

Posted on November 6th, 2011

Made three diagnosis and all three were incorrect. With one she could have just used what I said to her and the previous doctor's (in same office but left for professional reasons) records. The other ultimately required x-rays and physical therapy. Would recommend finding another option for your physician.

Posted on March 26th, 2017