Dr. Terri A Parsons Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Terri A Parsons?

5 star times 10

I believe she considered the totality of my condition both when she examined me and after my visit. She is very thorough ,very tough very thoughtful. She does have a issue with being late. PS one of the funniest Dr. I've ever met.

After waiting an hour and a half for my first appointment she came to my room unprepared for my visit. She hadn't read over my chart notes or requested the necessary films. So after the few minutes she could spare me, she prescribes an anti seizure medication for a back injury that wasn't even covered by L&I. I came to my second appointment and waited over a hour before I got up and left. One of the other patients waiting for Dr. Parsons told me that she always runs about a hour or so behind. Very unprofessional. My time is just as important as hers.

a horable dr made judgements with out ever looking at films, and after seeing her for 2 months still didnt even order the films!!!

Not the best out there

The only thing Dr.Parsons did for me was got me hooked on OxyContin....

Plan on waiting at LEAST an hour in the waiting room before being taken to a room. She doesn't listen to what you have to say and thinks everything will be solved with Physical Therapy. She talks down to you, laughed at what I do for a living, can't admit when she doesn't know what to do, and has a POOR beside manner.

Worst Dr I have ever seen

If you want to feel disrespected, belittled, untrustworthy, a liar, like a drug addict, violated, and a criminal for asking for 1 prescription of pain medicine..go see her. She does not listen to how you feel about your body. She will call your pharmacy and all your other Drs to check your story so beware! She will report you if you tell her you borrowed a couple pain pills from a family member. Do not see this Dr if you want pain relief. If you are a drug addict and want to kick the habbit, definately see her. YOu will be treated as a drug addict reguardless.

Dr. Parsons was not willing to Hear WHAT I was saying about MY Condition. She made up Her Own Mind about HOW I was..without much consideration for WHAT I was Trying to Tell her.

Dr. Terri A Parsons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.