Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Terri L Randall
Dr. Terri L Randall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Addiction Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry. Dr. Randall is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Terri L Randall has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Terri L Randall has the following 12 expertise
- Clinical Depression
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Dr. Terri L Randall has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Terri L Randall is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Randall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Terri L Randall accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsChop Behavioral Health Center, 3440 Market St Ste 200, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Terri L Randall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.