Dr. Terri J Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terri J Scott?

Have been a patient for 9 years, and she is one of the best I've ever seen. Led me through two pregnancies and I always felt I was in excellent hands. The staff is always courteous and I've never had to wait more than a week to get an appointment. If there is something dire, same day appointments weren't out of the question. Highly recommend.

I went to Dr. Scott in 2004 /2005 when we first moved to this area. I had breast implants that were leaking determined by my regular mammogram. I went to her to see what I needed to do and she sent me to a general surgeon. I questioned then why it was a general surgeon and shouldn't it be a plastic surgeon and was told by her office at the time "No. a general surgeon". I made my appointment with the doctor they recommened. When I got to that appt, before I even saw the doctor a nurse came out and said that I was at a general surgeon office and for my particular problem I needed to see a plastic surgeon not a general surgeon. I told that nurse that I had questioned Dr. Scott's office about that at the time and they still told me to see a general surgeon. She looked surprised but didn't say anything. She walked me down the hall to a plastic surgeons office so I could make an appt. That is the last I ever heard from Dr. Scott. No one ever called me to apologize. That was the last time I ever went to her!

5 STARS!

I LOVE Dr. Scott. She will be delivering my son next month, and has delivered 2 of my sisters daughters. I will continue to use her, even after pregnancy. She makes sure that you're comfortable and is so easy to talk to. Unlike most doctors, she listens and understands.

Most inconsiderate person ive EVER met

My water broke at 20 weeks. When I was admitted to the hospital Dr scott was on call for my dr who was on vacation. She has no idea what shes doing in situations like mine. I have been the one to do the research, I have been the one to tell HER, the dr, what we should do as far as put me on antibiotics. On top of being completely clueless she is SO INCONSIDERATE. This is my sons LIFE and she called it "just a miscarriage". She has tried sending me home just one day after I was admitted (which is very dangerous and life threatening to me and the baby). I am to be admitted and on antibiotcs for a week, then sent downtown until delivery. She tried telling me I dont even need bed rest and my son will die regardless..who says that?!?!? Even if that were the truth she needs to be more sympathetic in situations like mine. I understand its not her kid and just a pay check to her but this is our sons LIFE. Every time I would get one ounce of hope (which is what gets mothers in this situation through) she comes in and is a huge negative rain cloud. My nurses were all very sweet, sympathetic and by my side through all of this. Dr scott was NOT. She may be a good OB for 39 weekers where all she has to do is pull the baby out and cut the cord but she should DEFINITELY not ever be put on a high risk call. Very very rude and I will make sure noone I know or love has to deal with her!!!!! She has made this heartbreaking experience even worse and that is NOT what a true dr would do

Excellent Ob

Super nice and full of knowledge. She spent time with me and answered all my questions. Never waited past my appointment time to see her. She is busy, so my first appointment was a month after I called. I called and left a message and she was able to respond within a few hours. The only negative is some of the front desk people. They can be a little unpleasant. But Terri Scott is a A+

Excellent Physician

Dr. Scott has been my OBGYN for four years, and I have always been pleased with both her and her office staff. During every single visit she takes time to catch up on my life and the lives of my children (all of whom she delivered). I have never felt rushed, and always feel that she genuinely cares about my well-being and my family. I highly recommend her.

Very Discussed with Dr. Terry Scott

Too busy to return calls, called her for 3 days, no call back! Could be patient over load (giving her the benefit of the doubt). After being seen in the hospital, there is no follow up by Dr. Scott, again no return call.Tells patients there course of treatment, then changes her mind.Doesn't take the time to full explain details to first time moms.