Dr. Terri Tenhoor Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Terri Tenhoor?

Worst doctor in the world!

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

It is hard to lose a family member but when the loss is due to an uncaring, cold person it is unbearable. Went from your mother will be fine to she is on life support 3 days later. Well, the procedure really wasn't "no big deal" now was it? The topper, let her die, we need the much valued ICU bed. Run from this dr!!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Patétic attitude she needs an anger management terapy and don't even question her process or don't even have a question about anything because that's make mad she likes to said what's is wrong with you and don't question ask because the answer is I'm the doctor I when I did a reserch I'd found way more doctor better by all means doing what she is doing and after I been with another doctor I'd realized that she wasn't as brilliant as she look on her resume if you want a better and understanding doctor go with somebody else she is not the best or the only one there is tons of doctor who understand that we are humans that need help with our health and no a number to make money or a sick cows

Greatest Doctor Ever!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Love love love this doctor! Thanks for stepping in! You did more than we could ever thank you for! May God bless and keep you strong to continue his work!

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Thank you Dr. Tenhoor for your outstanding care. Yesterday was my first patient visit and everything went great. The staff was so kind and very helpful. I noticed the staff works very hard to answer the phones as quickly as they can and they were ringing off the hook! I really appreciate the time that Dr. Tenhoor spent explaining everything to me and I highly recommend her!

One of the Best!

Posted on February 21st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Tenhoor for many years. She always puts me at ease during my visits and takes time to listen to my concerns. I am very confident in her diagnosis & treatment for me. I would not go anywhere else. She is the best in my book!

Unprofessional Doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2011

I would not recommend anyone too appointment with this doctor , she is impolite, lack knowledge, uncaring .and unprofessional.

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

I highly recommend seeking another physician for medical care.

Posted on June 17th, 2017