Dr. Terrie Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrie Thomas?

1000% worth the drive!

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Dr. Thomas delivered my first child 9 years ago. I now have 2. She is amazing and knows her stuff. Her bedside manner is impeccable! Dr. Thomas really takes the time to hear what you are saying. I drive almost 2 hours one way to see her but if she was 4 hours I would probably drive that too. She is well worth the drive! I recommend her to all my family and friends. So glad I found her all those years ago!

Amazing doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2017

I recommend for anyone who is looking for another OB/GYN to consider Dr. Thomas, she is absolutely amazing. Her bedside manner is impeccable.

THE BEST!!

Posted on April 19th, 2017

My first time visiting Dr. Thomas.... I was so nervous..... she and all of her nurses made me feel so comfortable. She is willing to answer any questions that I had. I am so blessed to had been referred to her as a patient.

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Dr. Thomas is very kind and knowledgeable.

Exceptional Care!!

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr Thomas took the time to listen to my concerns outside of my appointment. She's very personable. I would definitely return annually. I will also recommend her to family and friends.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

This Doctor is the best. I was sent to her by a not so hot Doctor and so I did not know what to expect, but since going she has helped me become pregnant, delivered my child and later performed my hysterectomy. Therefore I think I am qualified to review her across the board. The wait time for Doctor Thomas is longer then others, but that is because she answers every question that she can with each person (patients and family members) and what question she is not able to answer she looks up either with the computer in the room or even her cell phone. Her staff are the best, i have been a patient for years and her staff has not changed and they remember you. Over all I think that if you are in pain, worried, or whatever may be concerning you she is one of the best Doctors in this area.

My Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr. Terrie has been a part of my life for approximately 8 years now & I would recommend any and everyone to her! She's patient, kind, & helpful and takes her time to really get to the root of your concerns! Now, she loves babies too & always wants you to have more but hey when you love what you do you would want it to keep coming right! Keep up the Great Work Dr. Terrie, we LOVE you!

Posted on July 16th, 2015

A great doctor! She delivered my baby. It was a c section but she made me feel so comfortable. I recommend her.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Doctor Thomas is very knowledgeable! It's worth the wait to see her!

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Absolutely an amazing OBGYN, would recommend to any and everyone.

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Dr. Thomas is truly the most comforting doctor I've had. She's always patient, willing to answer all questions and she gives you time to think. She also thorough and very knowledgeable and accurate. Bedside manners is a plus as she takes her time explaining everything to the patient and the patient's family.

Dr. Visit

Posted on June 27th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Thomas was wonderful! I was nervous being that I was a new patient. She made me feel comfortable and safe. She took her time asking me questions --medically and personally. She answered all my questions calmly and professionally. She did not try to rush my visit and made me feel important. I would recommend Dr. Thomas to anyone who is looking for a new Doctor.