Dr. Terry Anderson Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Terry Anderson?

Beware!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Dr Anderson created a 1 inch gash in the back of my throat administering anesthesia. He failed to report this to me in the recovery room. I could not understand why my throat hurt so badly. I complained of throat pain while in recovery, but no one looked at my throat nor told me of the one inch gash. In my opinion, he had to have known that he injured me, yet he failed to tell anyone about it. I discovered the gash a few hours after I got home when I experienced incredible throat pain while attempting to eat and swallow pieces of an apple.

Posted on October 28th, 2015