Dr. Terry L Baldwin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry L Baldwin?

Do not care about patients

I have been going to this gastro group since 2000 first saw Dr. Lillich . Thought she was good for a few years then her whole demeanor changed was aloof did not listen to what I was telling her. She did an endoscopy and said I was fine found nothing. I was still having major problems so went back and requested a different physician so I saw dr terry Baldwin. Keep in mind that you have to wait months to get in so in the mean time you have to suffer in pain or they tell you to go to the ER. Gals at front desk are very rude and are the type of people who should not be working with sick patients . They all have a I don't care attitude, it's not my problem. Horrible attitudes. So recently I have been having major abdominal pain, vomitting, diahrea for 3 weeks. They tell me I cannot see Dr. Baldwin till February!! Are you kidding me??! My advice to you is do not go here. Their patient care is terrible. If you can get in to see Dr Baldwin he is average always in a hurry 5 years ago he was great. These physicians try and see too many patients so I would find another facility. Unfortunately you only have 2 choices in Peoria. I'm fortunate enough that im established at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota. That's the best place to go. I feel bad for the people who have no choice. You could literally die before you can see a physician here.

Love this Dr.!

super happy

His schedule is very busy since he's so good, but it's worth the wait. Great bedside manner. Took lots of time with me discussing the reason I was there, my scheduled tests, results, and follow-up plan.

Dr Baldwin seemed compassionate

He specializes in problems that leave the body in chronic unsocial body aches. His treatment for me was aggressive enough to solve my problems and yet no more invasive than necessary.

Excellent

Dr Baldwin made a promise to me and kept it, even tho it took him a much longer time in the out-patient surgery. Because he took this time, he found that I had cancer. If it wasn't for him doing this, where other doctors had not taken the time, I probably would not be writing these comments today.

Dr. Terry L Baldwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.