Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry Ball has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Terry Ball has the following 8 expertise
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Terry Ball has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I have been with Dr. Ball since she was a shiny , new doctor. She has been through many things with me. She has always cared about about my emotional, personal life, as well as the medical things. She gets that it is all related. She has never changed. She still takes whatever time you require and asks the right questions. I always thought I would follow her to another state, if neccessary, but now I find that I must leave.. I will miss her terribly. For me, she is irreplaceable. There is not a more caring, conscientious, compassionate, intelligent doctor out there today. If you are her patient, then you are lucky indeed.
if you really need a doctor who cares about you then she is not the doctor for you. its an insurance scam spins you off from doctor to doctor because she dont have a clue as to what shes doing. i wouldnt recommend her for any reason at all . worse doctor i have ever seen. wont even perscribe nothing for insomia. spins you off to another doctor. flat out horrible doctor.take it for what its worth.
Dr. Ball is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Terry Ball accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTerry Ball Do Pllc Family Health Care, 2853 Health Pkwy Ste B, Mount Pleasant, MI
Dr. Terry Ball is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, MI.