Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry S Baul has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Terry S Baul has the following 5 expertise
Showing 5 of 32
Very good doctor but 2 of the staff members, terrible customer service, terrible attitudes, named Sunny, Jeanette. I wonder if they were hired from a prison release program. I witness their awful care and treatment to the customers. They are the reason I never went back to that office. I found myself another doc.
I remember the first time I came to dr Baul!! Everyone always complained about his waiting time!! But one thing I can say is Dr Baul loves his patients ! He's cares about his elderly patients and all the other patients as well ! You may have to wait!! But he's well worth it!! He's companionate , caring , he will go out his way!! He's very understanding ! He takes his time to listen to what ever your problems, and he's a very spiritual Dr as well !! He will try to accommodate you in anyway he can! Dr Baul covers Dmc, Hosp providence Hosp,! He goes to nursing homes , hospital for his admitted patients , he's a teaching Dr! As well!! I have much respect for him ! Thank You Dr Baul for all you do !
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Terry S Baul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsMeer Deen & Associates, 17751 E Warren Ave, Detroit, MI
Dr. Terry S Baul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.