Dr. Terry Beal Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Terry Beal?

Posted on May 19th, 2016

I have been a client of Dr,. Beal for over 25 years. He is one of the best orthopedic Surgeon s in the USA. When he retire...Texas will loose a great orthopedic surgeon.

Search his background and complaints please before you let this man come near you!

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Dr. Beal was hired by the insurance company my company has. He fumbled through my case file, yelling questions at his staff, spent a total of 20 min on my visit (most of which he was running in and out of the room. He took a PHOTOGRAPH of my injury area "it's a ligament tear and dislocated thumb" I needed an MRI not a selfie. Then he proceeded to concoct a bunch of mumbo jumbo that the state panels wanted to hear. It was the most unprofessional doctors visit. "That my future life was resting on" and threw my life and livelihood of my family away for the paycheck from the insurance company. KARMA, I pray that it comes hard and soon. I have had conversation with many of people insurance companies have sent to Dr. Beal and 99% of what I have heard is very similar to what happened to me.

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

It was THE MOST unprofessional experience of my life. In the words of my employer "his opinion and facts of my case are laughable at best" ! What about the oath he took to tell the truth and help the injured?

Posted on April 29th, 2015

I WOULD NEVER REFER THIS DR TO ANYONE. HE BACK DATED A WORKMANS COMP RELAEASE FORM WITHOUT INFORMING ME HE WAS GOING TO DO SO. VERY UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL. HE WAS NOT EVEN THE DR. THAT DID MY SURGURY.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Staff was wonderful, Dr Beal seems easily distracted. Since I have a good sense of humor, it was a bit funny =)

Posted on September 11th, 2012

This doctor had the worst bedside mannersI have ever seem. I would never return to him again.

He should be privileged

Posted on June 29th, 2009

This doctor is a joke!!! He only makes appointment with patients he wants to take. You don't even get to meet the guy and decide for yourself it doesn't based on file & name. Which might be a good thing for the patient bc why would you want to waste your time on a doctor who can't even talk to you first.

Posted on November 8th, 2016