Dr. Terry Calcut Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Calcut Jr?

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Went for physical, no routine blood work even though it had been over 3 years - fingerprick blood sugar and cholesterol. Had a new doctor shadowing him in room (without asking if I was ok with it). Poor physical exam (didn't even check thyroid ). Read questions from computer screen. After many years, this was my last visit to Dr Calcut, as I will be finding a new primary care Dr

Terrible! Only gave a star because it's required!!

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Posted on February 17th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Calcut 's partner Dr. Koby many times and liked him. Because I was a walk and Dr Koby was not in that day I got "stuck" with Dr. Calcut - I would have been better off talking to the pharmacists at Rite Aid. I would never use Dr Calcut again - He is just weird

Caution!

Posted on June 14th, 2012

I could never recommend this doctor. I visited his Urgent Care as I was desperate for a remedy to a lingering cold. The staff could not operate their equipment and Dr. Calcut wrongly diagnosed me with potential atrial fibrilation. He urged an ultimately unnecessary visit to Beaumont Hospital which resulted in needless medical bills. Think twice before trusting this person.

Dr Calcut keeps me focused on my health

Posted on September 25th, 2011

Dr Calcut is a kind and patient doctor. A visit with him always gets me back on track with taking care of my health. He get test results back to you quickly. The staff is great. I first met him 4 years ago. At the time his office was 10 minutes from my house, now it is 40 minutes, but I travel the distance because it is well worth it. I recommend him to anybody who wants someone who will listen to what you have to say and never cut you short.

Caring listener

Posted on August 28th, 2011

This doctor listened and wasn't quick to just prescribe a pill and move onto the next patient. He's very smart and thinks outside the box. I felt I could trust him.

Great doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2010

He spent plenty of time listening and talking. He answered questions clearly and thoroughly. He never made me feel rushed. very impressed with him.My overall rating is 4 star, but the web site would only let me choose 3 stars as the highest rating -- obviously a glitch in the system.

Posted on September 28th, 2017