Terry Chambless Is this you?

Have you seen Terry Chambless?

Unprofessional

Posted on October 16th, 2012

He is unprofessional doctor. He will not listen to you and if you disagree he will say you are uncompliant. Do not go to this doctor and find another doctor who will listen to you. He has a bad attitude and a bad self image. He kept changing my cholesterol medicine and one day I just ate salads (the day before my blood test) and my cholesterol came down. He was very upset because I ate salads and my cholesterol was lowered. He wanted to give me more cholesterol medicine. I had so many different cholesterol medicines that did not work well for me. I ended spending so much money on prescriptions for cholesterol in a short time. He is a very bad doctor and I wonder how many people have died in his care as an internal medicine doctor by over prescribing medicines. If there was a zero before that 1 star I would rate him a 0.

Long time doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Dr. Chambless has been my doctor for over 20 years. I am more than satisfied with the care given to me by him and his staff.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Yes, Dr. Chambless is a member of MDVIP, and it cost $1500 a year to be a member, but it's the best money you can spend. He now has time to spend quality time and is accessible 24 hours a day. We have had to use that access twice now, and it is without a doubt worth every penny. Your health is the most important thing in your life. Having a great doctor is a huge component to good health

Terrible

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Moody doctor.

Patient

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

MDVIP doctor (Google MDVIP to learn more); I was a patient for many years but was forced out of practice because I could not afford the $1500/yr membership fee to remain in his practice! He is nothing special; is a poor listener; not worth $1500/yr.

Posted on August 26th, 2011

In my opinion Dr. Chambless is the best doctor in the country. His knowledge of the body and condition that affect it is second to none!

Posted on May 30th, 2017