Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry A Clyburn
Dr. Terry A Clyburn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Clyburn is affiliated with Chi St Joseph Health Regional Hospital and Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. Dr. Clyburn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry A Clyburn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Terry A Clyburn has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Terry A Clyburn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I usually do not ever give anyone a 5 star rating, but Dr.Terry Clyburn is in a class of his own. First of all, he listens. Then he tells you what you need and how he can fix your problem. I got 3 opinions from top orthopedic surgeons around Houston. Terry, by far, had the best bedside manner and explains what he recommends in a way anyone can understand. Terry gave me a new quality of life and a total hip replacement. After 15 years, I am still able to go backpacking in the mountains with my son. Thanks for using your God given skills and talents to heal my worn out hip Dr. Terry. You can put your confidence in Dr. Terry to improve your future lifestyle and get rid of the pain.
Am in more pain now (8 months later) than I was before surgery. Only answer I can get from doctor is "just be patient, everything looks good". So why am I in such excruciating pain constantly.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Clyburn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Terry A Clyburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.