Dr. Terry M Copperman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry M Copperman?

I have been to this doctor many times. I hope he will be able to treat me for the rest of my life. I have utmost faith in his abilities.

He is a wonderful Doctor. The staff is very caring and I felt I was getting the best care possible.

Jim W.

Dr. Copperman will tell you what you need to hear. If you don't like that, find one that will hide the truth. He models what he practices, very healthy guy. Our health system is dysfunctional. Dr. Copperman does a good job in a sick system.

uncaring doctor

does not listen well. zero empathy. should be in a different line of work.

Doctor's Response

We appreciate your feedback and strive to give our patients the best experience possible. Your comments will be reviewed for consideration and we hope any future encounters will be much more pleasant.

Have to wait to long for results of tests

Good doctor, but uses mid-levels who apparently to consult with doctor as often as they should. No understanding of other docs and mid-levels about wait time for patients who may have abnormal test results. Mid-levels tend to not deal with problems for far too long.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Terry M Copperman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.