Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry L Croasdale
Dr. Terry L Croasdale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manteca, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Croasdale is affiliated with Emanuel Medical Center, Doctors Medical Center and Doctors Hospital Manteca. Dr. Croasdale has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry L Croasdale has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Terry L Croasdale has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Terry L Croasdale is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I first met him when I was having severe pain in my head. I told him about what happened in my surgery a week prior and that my had been hurting since then. Right away he put me in the hospital. Dr. Croasdale then found a specialist to help me. After a few days I was fixed and ready to go home. My pain was so bad and Dr. Croasdale took care of it to make me feel better. I call that good bedside manor!
Doctor Croasdale has been my primary care physician for two years. He has performed two annual physicals and investigated a possible TIA for me. I was quite impressed by the thoroughness of his TIA investigation. Because the symptoms were so minor it would have been easy to run a couple of tests and punt, but Dr Croasdale ordered every reasonable test including having an ophthalmologist check for retinal tear and other possible vision issues, and satisfied me that I had not suffered a TIA, but instead what I had had was an atypical migrain. No symptoms have recurred so we have not purued it further. I am satisfied that Dr Croasdale is as good as the very competent physicians I had in the Bay Area, a concern of mine in moving to this rural area.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Croasdale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Terry L Croasdale accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsManteca Medical Group Inc, 1262 E North St, Manteca, CA
Dr. Terry L Croasdale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manteca, CA.