Dr. Terry Croasdale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Croasdale?

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Takes you a week to get in to be seen on a regular appointment and almost everytime you wait a couple of hours pass your appointment time. Always over book and only spends 4-5 minutes with you in his office. Bad bed side manner.

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I first met him when I was having severe pain in my head. I told him about what happened in my surgery a week prior and that my had been hurting since then. Right away he put me in the hospital. Dr. Croasdale then found a specialist to help me. After a few days I was fixed and ready to go home. My pain was so bad and Dr. Croasdale took care of it to make me feel better. I call that good bedside manor!

Great Dr

Posted on August 26th, 2010

I had my 1st appt w/ Dr. Croasdale. Fantastic doc. Very good bedside manner, spent time actually listening and chatting. I wanted to change Dr somewhere closer to home and I think I made a very good choice.

Highly recommend Dr Croasdale

Posted on January 30th, 2010

Doctor Croasdale has been my primary care physician for two years. He has performed two annual physicals and investigated a possible TIA for me. I was quite impressed by the thoroughness of his TIA investigation. Because the symptoms were so minor it would have been easy to run a couple of tests and punt, but Dr Croasdale ordered every reasonable test including having an ophthalmologist check for retinal tear and other possible vision issues, and satisfied me that I had not suffered a TIA, but instead what I had had was an atypical migrain. No symptoms have recurred so we have not purued it further. I am satisfied that Dr Croasdale is as good as the very competent physicians I had in the Bay Area, a concern of mine in moving to this rural area.

Posted on August 25th, 2016