Dr. Terry L Cummings Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Terry L Cummings?

Dr. Cummings is very thorough, and I really appreciate that she doesn't try to push medications, as I prefer not to take prescriptions unless they are really needed, esp. antibiotics. She is very thorough and organized, and listens well. She has a somewhat holistic approach, that is, she considers diet, exercise, lifestyle and other factors than looking at the body as a machine. Great primary care physician!

Saved my life

This physician saved my life. I came to her with symptoms of I get dizzy and light headed. I had made the appt and went on a short vacation with my family. I was feeling better when I got back and was going to cancel the appt, but decided to keep it just thought she would tell me to lose weight take a vitamin so I can keep up with my new one year old. But with my symptoms and she did and exam, palpated my abdomin and sent my for test and a Ct scan. The lab work came back normal but sitting on my kidney was a very large tumor. She caught my kidney cancer and saved my life. I give her 1000000000000000 stars. See this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call Service Suck!

Dr. Cummings is and AWESOME physician. I've been seeing her for years, she'll diffidently get to the root of your problem. My only problem is lack of communication. The call service suck, and the CSR's are horrible. I dread calling in to make appointments. I had one of the worst experiences ever trying to make an appointment which almost resulted in me wanting to go out and find another PCP. Besides her not so friendly staff and the most ridiculous call center ever, everything else is A okay.

excellent physician. I have seen this doctor for years and fully trust her.

Caring and Conservative

I have been seeing Dr. Cummings for years, and as a nurse myself, I find her to be an excellent physician that does not over prescribe medications such as antibiotics, yet gets to the root of the problem.