Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry M Dickson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Dickson is highly knowledgable in his field. My daughter has been treated by Dr. Dickson for several years and we've never had any problems. He is an exceptionally kind doctor, that will give you as much time as you need to ask questions and get answers. He listens and responds to any concerns we might have in regards to our daughters care. I'd highly recommend this doctor.
Excellent Doctor. The person that wrote "run don't walk" is unfortunately I know and the man is not well. Drug seeking behavior. Apparently didn't get what he wanted from Dr. Dickson. Dr. Dickson is knowledgeable, is up to date on all the current known knowledge about this disorder. Also, is very cautious when Rx'ing any drugs. His tests are VERY complete. His office works completely with the area schools...which is exactly what we need. He is very caring, listens....and you get the idea that he is gathering information from not only what you tell him...but what you are not. Rare in today's world. Most don't hear when the appear to be listening.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Terry M Dickson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Behavioral Medicine Clinic Of Nw Michigan, 745 S Garfield Ave Ste C, Traverse City, MI
Dr. Terry M Dickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.