Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry R Donaldson
Dr. Terry R Donaldson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rock Springs, WY, with another office in Rock Springs, WY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Donaldson is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry R Donaldson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Terry R Donaldson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
where to begin? I test my INR at home. One time, my INR had been dropping steadily for weeks so they called me to change my Coumadin dosage. They wanted me to LOWER my Coumadin dosage, which would have made my INR drop lower. It took almost five minutes and 3 consults between the nurse and the prescriber to convince them that 27.5 was less than 30. On one occasion, I was put in a patient room where I waited almost an hour before they admitted they had forgotten I was there. Twice I have called for prescriptions. I have been told by the receptionist it is ready but needs to be signed. However, CHAR flat out refuses to allow the prescription to be signed and leave the office because I didn't call 48-72 hours ago. It took 4 1/2 months for them to return a fax to my INR company. I have informed them on dozens of occasions that if I do not test weekly, my supplier will not provide the supplies, yet even though I have been with them TWO Years now, the last message I got told me to retest in three weeks. It cost me $95 out of pocket for a blood test they sent out with the wrong coding although my insurance company told me they would pay for it 100% with the correct code. Four calls to their office later I gave up and paid it. I have had prescriptions written incorrectly on two occasions and when I call to request the change, I am forced to make and pay for an appointment to see the doctor who made the error in order to get it fixed. I have paid the copay on two occasions for the "privilege" of sitting in the waiting rooms do having a nurse come out to talk to me. These are only a few of the bad experiences I have had. I could go on and on. Needless to say I am thrilled to have an appointment to establish care with my new physician next week. I waited way too long and gave them way more chances than they deserved. Pleas don't make the same mistake.
Dr. Donaldson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Terry R Donaldson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Terry R Donaldson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Springs, WY.