Dr. Terry L Donat Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Terry L Donat?

Horrible bedside manner

Horrible bedside manner and extremely arrogant!!!

Skin cancer removal on lip called mohs surgery

I wish I had looked into his work experience in mohs now it looks like I have a hair lip. I've been so depressed. I can't believe a reconstruction surgeon would take on such a serious surgery on someone's face if they didn't know what they were doing. You have to have special schooling for this type of surgery. I don't recommend this man at all. He scard me for life.

One word. Terrible

My son had surgery he made my son feel very relaxed by talking to him ...my son was7yr at time great dr. Would change drs.for nothing

this doctor mutilated my 12 year old daughter. he has terrible bedside manner and is a poor excuse for a doctor in anyway shape or form. a routine tonsil and adenoids removal , a poke , and more surgeries because of his actions ....she now has constant blackouts and dizziness. DO NOT GO TO HIM. her hospital bill could have bought a nice house.

Worst doctor ever!,,,

Dr. Donat did surgery on my daughter's nose and totally botched the entire procedure. He was suppose to fix her deviated septum, open up her passages to allow her to breathe better and do cosmetic surgery on the bump in her nose. The tip of her nose was crooked and she was unable to breathe any better. She had to have the surgery done completely over by another doctor who said it looked like he did nothing on the inside. He conveniently left the practice 2 weeks later under very fishy circumstances. I would not recommend him to anyone. None of the doctors at the practice would say why he left......

Dr. Donat had to do a procedure on me where he had to put a small camera down my throat which went down very far. He assured me it would be very easy,it was and I could also watch the whole thing on a computer screen. Very interesting and he completely put me at ease right from the start.

Left my father writhing in pain as he stuck what looked like a crochet hook in his ear to remove an ear wax build -up. Have been to other Doctors for earwax problem and never had one use this extremely painful method. No empathy. Terrible bedside manner.