Have you seen Dr. Terry Williams?

Dr.Williams is a very caring doctor!

Scheduling

One hour plus wait time past your appointment time. I have walked out my last three appointment’s , without seeing the doctor.

Dr. Williams Immediately Spotted Skin Cancer

Dr. Williams immediately spotted skin cancer on my lip. Because of his keen eye and swift biopsy, I was able to undergo successful surgery and am now cancer free and on the mend. Many thanks, Dr. Williams .

the salve he ordered didn't help

Our Dermatologist for 40+ Years

Dr. Williams has been our dermatologist for 40+ years. We are happy with his care and willingness to answer our questions. We feel his age and experience contributes to the high quality of care he provides. We highly recommend him.

I've seen Dr Williams for years. I had seen many dermatologists in the area and they could not diagnose the problem. He's always proactive to keep my condition under control.

I Had four visits with Dr. Williams. he has yet to give me a diagnosis. After a biopsy. injections, several medications, I have not improved. I am now seeing a different Doctor with much better result s

Dr. Williams opened his booked schedule to see me about the poison ivy I had on my arms and legs. I called in with urgency before the Labor Day weekend and they got me in the following morning. They are completely professional and take great care in understanding the needs of the patient. I highly recommend Dr. Williams and his staff take care of peoples skin issues. Thanks again for the great experience!!!

I would recommend him. . . . .

Dr. has a quiet personality but professional mannerism. Have gone to him for 8 years and would recommend him to friends.

Multiple problems

Have seen him for a long time without any issues. Sometimes I wait longer but know he will fit me in if I need to be seen where the other doctors do not. Always professional and to the point.

Dr. Williams has the personality of a door knob.He seems grouchy and spends about 30 seconds in the room.I have a history of melanoma and am supposed to have annual exams, I felt he did a poor exam and therefore had to see another dermatologist to get a decent screening.I wouldn't recommend him to anyone I know.

Dr. Terry Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Webster, TX.