Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry W Ebert has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Ebert is a very moody doctor and it gets worse the older he gets. He constantly promises things, then forgets them, even when he writes them down and they are placed in your medical chart. Then he does not honor those promises! The staff are just plain rude and nasty. They are unprofessional, degrading, and have mouths like truck drivers. They have insulted me so many times. When you call the office and put on hold, they forget about you. The thing is that the office is not that busy. But the doctor spends a lot of time with his favorite patients, sometimes over an hour! So your wait time can be over 2 hours for a check-up. It has become a very hateful and rude office with a quirky and forgetful doctor who does not follow through agreed upon promises, thereby costing the patients more money. Although there maybe only 15 patients scheduled for the day, the doctor will spend over an hour with each one depending if he personally likes he/she. If he does not like you, he will only spend 10 minutes with you!
My visit with Dr. Ebert was very good. He spent enough time with me and answered my all questions completely. However, his receptionist was rude both in an office visit and over the phone. I will not return to his office for any further visits ever again just because of her rudeness. In the office she insisted my insurance was BCBS Anthem and it clearly states on the card it is Empire. And, over the phone she refused to give me ICD-10 codes so I could make further inquiries to my insurance carry for coverage of a procedure my oncologist wanted me to have.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
50 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Terry W Ebert accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Terry W Ebert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.