Dr. Terry M Eccles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry M Eccles?

12 yrs seeing this sweet doctor for my 6 children.

Most of us love her!! One child dislikes all doctors...

I love, love, love having Dr Eccles for our pediatrician. Open, honest, caring and just an unbelievable Doctor. Both of our girls love going to see her!

Unhappy with her

. My child had an ear infection and it was easy for me to realize. Several appointments and an allergy script from the first appointment yielded no results.(which we knew it would not) I even asked to come in with my child a third time in which I was told that they could look but they wouldn't do anything..Really???!! I finally suggested a specialist which I did actually get and in the first minute the Ear Nose and Throat Doc said oh yes my child indeed has an ear infection. My child is special needs and is often difficult and I understand it is not an easy job. Every appointment with her has been unpleasant. This woman, every time we ask for anything, either pretends she doesn't see something or simply pushes us off to someone else leaving me to wonder what exactly does she do??Aside from taking our money what does she do?? I have never been hostile or pushy to her. There is more to this story but ultimately if anyone were to ask me for this story in its entirety would agree with me. I am getting a different Doctor ASAP. Even though its much farther away. I think Dr. Eccles is in the wrong specialty and if she is so crappy at diagnosing things perhaps she'd be better suited working with Pathology or some other antisocial area. What a Witch! I am a nurse and I say this...

Inconsistent staff and quality of care

I am not sure why Dr Eccles has so many good reviews. I have been unhappy with her for the last 2 & 1/2 yrs though unable to transfer my child to a better doctor due to waiting lists. If you're desperate, she isn't terrible. Although she manhandle your child, not warn or explain what she will be doing, touching or examining next, which can be anxiety provoking for some children. She will talk down to you, try to give parenting advise and behavioral interventions, despite the fact that in doing so she is actually practicing outside of her competency, but hey, she's a doctor, they know everything, right?

Amazing caring compassionate doctor

I refer family and friends to her! I believe in her!Anytime one of my children have been sick or I had a question dr Eccles and her staff were so caring and knowledgable. No matter how big or small the issue it was always treated with care.I was brining my daughter to a different pediatrician and was unhappy, I had several family members tell me how great she was, I was very nervous and sceptical, once I met her and her amazing staff it put m to ease. I knew my daughter was I good hands. I was just upset I couldn't go to her too!!

Dr. Eccles is the most caring and competent pediatrician .

I LOVE DR. ECCLES and ALL OF HER STAFF

I can not say enough about Dr. Eccles and everyone in her office! Dr. Eccles is so thorough with everything. She really listens to you with your concerns. Her staff is the same way. Everyone in that office treats you like family! I would not trust anyone else with my children. I even had Winnie calling me on her way home from work to give me my test results for my child because she knew how concerned I was. Dr. Eccles, Mellissa, Winnie, Nancy, and Melanie you are all the best and my family appreciates all that you do!!!!!!!!! Everyone should switch to this Dr.'s office if you want the best care for your children!

Love this peditrician.

Waiting time has ALWAYS been less than 5 minutes. With the only exception she was called to the ER for infant. (If that was my or your infant we would have been thrilled she came & stayed) We were offered to reschedule, immediatly. My kids & I really love her. When one needs to go most of the time they all want to come. The nurses & office staff are great. Calling with test results when important & checking up on the kids to see how they are recovering. Everyone always has a smile. I could go on & on. Dr. Eccles is very understanding of EVERYTHING!