Dr. Terry D Exstrum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry D Exstrum?

The entire practice is very caring and compassionate.

I moved to Texas and tried out a few doctors that I found terrible. I did a lot of research when I chose Dr. Extrum. Checked his reviews and information. When I tried him out I found him very helpful and knowledgeable. He understood my concerns and helped me with them. He remembers who you are something I found lacking in other doctors here. Maybe he just reviews my charts but at least when he walks through the door he knows who he is talking to. I have serious allergy issues and he has been very understanding and helpful. He isn't a doctor who thinks he is God's gift to the world. He is kind, patient, considerate, and helpful. He will listen to what you say and not dismiss it. I am glad he is my doctor.

Great Doctor!

He is concerned and is willing to take the time to listen to you then make suggestions to help get you to where you need to be.

Complete Lack of Regard For Patient Time

After waiting a month to see Dr. Exstrum, he was over 45 minutes late for my appointment. When talking with Dr. Extrum he was very nice & asked that I send him some lab reports from a previous surgery. I did this and did not hear back from Dr. Exstrum for another 2 weeks. I am sure there are things Dr. Exstrum is very good at...caring even a little bit for the time of his patients is not one of them. I needed to see an endocrinologist because I had an issue, waiting weeks and months did nothing to put me at ease.

Caring and professional