Dr. Terry I Feng Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Terry I Feng?

Great Experience in a Complicated Pregnancy

I had a high risk pregnancy, needing a cerclage and many visits to during my pregnancy. Dr. Feng was great, his was extremely understanding and made us feel super comfortable. Excellent bedside manner, even my hubby was impressed.

dont recommend at all

makes you wait for hours...not so comfortable ....had very hard time with my pregnancy....i definitely wont recommend any one to him....they just dont care if you go to them with pain.....they just want to rip you off with large hospital bills....get rid of these people if you are really concerned about your health and money...he scares you off to rip money from you.

great

Dr. feng was excellent. He spent lots of time with me and answered all my questions.

This doctor's bedside manner could be improved especially with the nature of the practice that he works in. When I shared concerns that I was having regarding my pregnancy this doctor actually made me feel as though I was making things up, as a high risk pregnant patient you need to have confidence that your doctor will listen to any concerns that you might have.

Dr. Terry I Feng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.