Dr. Terry D Fife Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Terry D Fife?

Not Taking New Patients!!

If you have dizziness issues here in Arizona, your choices are very limited. I have learned that when you have dizziness issues, you want to sea a neurotologist because dizziness issues may not just be inner ear problems. Here is a neurotologist who doctors tell me I should see but they never educate themselves to know that this guy is not taking new patients. There are literally like 4 neurootologists in the whole Phoenix area. One does not take insurance, one is scheduled out over a year and this guy is not seeing new patients. The whole situation out here sucks.

Not the best

It took me 6 months to get an appointment. He spent little time with me and did not run any tests. I did not get the feeling he thought my problem was very serious.

Dr. Fife has been the best doctor I have seen for my Vestibular Migraine.

After going to doctor after doctor for my rare migraine condition. Dr. Terry Fife has been by far the most helpful and understanding doctor in all this. If you have Vestibular Migraine, I believe Dr.Fife is probably the only doctor you should see for it in Arizona. Why? Because I saw numerous neurologists and many of them told me it's "all in my head" and "Just go back to your life". It didn't seem like many of them understand the symptoms of Migraine...at all. So, I would definitely recommend Dr. Terry Fife for anyone with vestibular issues such as vertigo, dizziness or migraines.

Saved my life after 25 years of dizziness

I have struggled with dizziness for over 30 years now and I was off work and lying flat on my couch for 4 months. I had been to multiple neurologists, ENTs, and otoneurologists with very little help. Dr. Fife diagnosed me with 4 different types of vertigo (neuritis, vestibular migraines, hypo-vestibular disorder, and BPPV), and he explained what each one was and the different ways that each needed to be treated. I finally know now what to do for my episodes. No other doctor that I have seen has been so knowledgable about vertigo. He did multiple tests on me. He really saved my life! He is very busy, but it is well worth the wait. I love this man!

very discouraging

He was laughing and commenting as if I was walking with ski boots on..

A Wonderful Dr.Fife

I was so dizzy, off balance, nausea, Dr. Fife put me on medication that really helps, He is kind. He spends time to listen to youI am so grateful to him.

Excellent

I had all but given up with my dizziness going on for 2 years. I'd seen 3 neurologists, 4 ENTs, a neurotology surgeon, cardiologist, opthalmologist. Almost all of them said Dr. Fife was the one to see but the wait was months. Finally when I saw him he reviewed everything, started me on treatment that for the first time is helping to reduce my dizziness so I can function and return to work.

didn't help me

Did not run any tests and gave me one medication. It didn't work and I was told it would be 6 weeks before I could come back in to see him. The nurse told me I shouldn't bother coming back in because, and I quote directly "he may want to leave things as they are." He is a balance disorder specialist. Leave things as they are?????

Finally an doctor that helped me

Excellent bedside manner, listens well and very astute. Now I finally feel better

Office staff is horrible! I called them 6 times to schedule an appointment and they said they don't have my referral in which to find out they did. Nobody could schedule the appointment and It took them two weeks to finally call and tell me that the doctor is not taking any new patients. Go somewhere else!

Outstanding

He listened, reviewed my extensive records and after examining me gave me the clearest summary of my condition and treatment options I've ever heard. Outstanding.

Worth the wait

I was initially surprised at how long I had to wait to see Dr. Fife but my doctors said he was the one to see and they were right. His office was friendly, helpful and efficient and Dr. Fife was attentive and thorough. He found the cause of my problem (superior canal dehiscence) and seemed to know what it was from the get go.

Dr. Terry D Fife is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.