Dr. Terry Grant Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Terry Grant?

Insensitive, Confrontational

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Posted on March 31st, 2010

I went to Immediate Care because I don't currently have a medical doctor because my doctor left his practice. I have bronchitis and was very light headed and finding it difficult to breathe and I suspected pneumonia. I was not weighed and my weight has changed since last year when I was pregnant by about 25 pounds. I am still overweight. He checked my lungs and ears and asked if I had had swelling of legs or blood clots which I said no. He preceded to tell me I was just overweight and that could be causing my breathing problem. He ordered an x ray anyway. He said it came back fine and that he thinks it is just my weight and I get winded when moving around. Now I just had this mess 2 months ago and have had it plenty of times before without this breathing problem. I stated that and he said I am getting older (34) and my breasts are large so they could be causing the problem and that if I still felt like it was something else he recommended getting a lung scan because he suspected blood clots in my lungs. I refused and he called another doctor in to have a witness that I was refusing the lung scan.

Posted on February 12th, 2017