Dr. Terry Groff Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Terry Groff?

LOVED HIM

Posted on June 5th, 2016

DR GROFF IS A VERY STRAIGHT FOWARD DR BUT BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST HE KNOWS HIS BUISNESS

Posted on July 20th, 2015

dr. Groff has a great bedside manner and is always able to explain things so you can understand

Experience speaks volumes

Posted on November 19th, 2014

I was 41 when Dr. Groff helped us become pregnant and give birth to a very healthy child. He later found a tumor in my uterus and removed it. He has a ...

Great doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2014

Dr. Groff is a very knowledgable and caring doctor, and he also has a great sense of humor. It's a very dry sense of humor so maybe not everyone gets it, but the humor puts me more at ease in pretty difficult situations. It's his license, reputations and consequences on the line so I appreciate the upfront direction to nurses in his office and the hospital. I saw Dr. Groff for infertility and pregnancy and delivery. He worked with me for a few years with infertility until it was obvious I needed ivf, and then he and his staff worked incredibly well with testing and monitoring needed for my out of town doctors. I'm extremely grateful to him for all that he has done, and I know other patients and doctors speak really highly of his knowledge, experience and professionalism. Ok, yeah, wait time is long sometimes, but he's an OB/GYN and babies don't always arrive by appt., so sometimes you have to wait. But you always see him, not one of 4 or 5 doctors rotating in and out. Hey, I'm picky, and not easy to please. I'm from big cities and have seen many doctors. Originally, I didn't think Dr. Groff and I would be a good fit because his approach was different than what I had experienced. I had to let that go, and he never held it against me. I would recommend him to anyone. I just wish his office had email...

Very poor bedside manner

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Groff gave me a C-section and was very, very rude and unprofessional during the operation. When I wasn't dialating quickly enough, he said, "You have two choices: you can stay pregnant or get a C-section." Then, during the C-section I asked the anestesiaologist if the doctor was sewing up the incision, since I couldn't see what was going on due to the sheet they had put up, and Dr. Gross goes, "YES - I - AM - but I could stop if you like." I complained to the hospital and the woman said he would be brought in front of a board of his peers for review but I don't know if he ever was or not. Bottom line - this guy is a total jerk.

Very Competent Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2011

I've been with Dr. Groff since 2005. He was a very strange Dr. to figure out. But, over the years, I've learned that he knows his stuff, very caring and compentent. He is strict with his nurses at the hospital and that is only because he wants them to follow his orders. At first I thougtt it was mean of him, but realize he is the Dr. not them. Nurses tend to do things their way. He is only protecting himself. He has great bed side manners. He teared up at my bed side when I lost my baby in 2006. He sometimes appear as if he is not listening, but what he is doing, is concentrating on one thing at a time. I respect that because I do that.Dr. Groff, is a professional, very caring, knowleadgable, and very particular with his patients. When I'm in his care I feel like Im the only patient of his. His staff is excellent, and the office is always so well clean. Cleaner than the hospital. He also knows my history without looking at his notes. Thats a Great Dr! Just like with anyone, he has his bad days, he is just human. I been with him long enough to know his good days far out weighs his bad days.

Dr. Groff if Rude and Arrogant

Posted on July 16th, 2011

I will never see him as a Doctor! I would not have him practice medicine on my dog!He has poor personal hygiene. I am certain he had not taken a bath in days nor brushed his teeth.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on June 18th, 2011

He is a very intelligent doctor when it comes to any problem you may have of course in his field especially Infertility I know he has because I was one of them that came out pregneat so I really love to go to his office anytime I need to.

Worst physician ever

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Three years under Terry Groff's care. 10 cycles of Clomid. 7 cycles femara. Regular sonograms. When I asked him to try IUI, he got angry, left the exam room and came back 20 minutes later and angrily told me he would no longer treat me. Worst physician I have ever encountered.

Mrs. Garcia

Posted on July 30th, 2010

Dr. Groff was obviously spending more time answering questions to his phone calls wife or girlfriend etc. That he constantly left me in my room without explanation. He constantly came in and hummed and said I am sorry how can I help you?Perhaps he needs to see a doctor himself?

Bad Doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

I was on the Emergency room at the same hospital where he works for whole day long and he was too busy to stop by to advise me about the problem I had (Asthma attacks) or to check if the medicines I had to take could affect my baby. After that, for a follow up at 4:00 pm his employee called me at 3:50 pm the same day and asked me to "hurry up" because Doctor Groff scheduled an operation at the same time of my appointment. So, I was at the parking lot, run and got there. I saw him, he asked his nurse to get my weigh and then few minutes later the nurse told me "Sorry the doctor just left". I was coughing a lot because the hurry and he did not even care listening to my lumps and at least apologize or say good bye...

Posted on May 5th, 2009

I just love Dr. Groff and his staff! They were very patient with me and always got me in to the office when I had a problem. I had to have a C-Section (my first) and I was never nervous or worried about the surgery because Dr. Groff is just so competant.