Dr. Terry Grogg Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Terry Grogg?

Excellent

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Dr. Grogg is a wonderful listener and takes the time to really talk to you about your needs. He has been a wonderful support while dealing with fibroids and has been incredibly knowledgeable. He puts you at ease and is a great OB. I highly recommend.

Great Doctor & Even Greater Surgion

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr.Grogg performed the DA Vinci Robotic surgery on me ,so glad I had it Done! Dr Grogg has a calming compassionate Bedside manner reliving all my anxiety & fears post op. He listens & explains his procedures so that you understand.I highly recommend Dr.Grogg hes Top notch in the field of Robotic Surgery.

Not so compasionate

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Dr grogg has been my dr for over 10 years and has always been great until recently. Im now pregnant with my 2nd child and he has completly disregarded the issues ive had so far. He seems to care more about his name than his patients. He is not willing to offer any assistance in getting me help other than trying to keep referring me to different places. They wanted to send me to a neurologist when i started getting migranes from the hormones in my first tri. Then wanted to send me to a physical therapy place for my leg/sciatic pain. This most recent visit he wanted to send me to an orthapedic surgeon. Seems to have a reason for not helping on just about every issue as if he repeats it on a daily basis. Terrible help and unsatisfied patient!

HAPPY PATIENT

Posted on April 21st, 2013

DR GROGG IS WONDERFUL. AS A SURGEON HE IS AMAZING HE SAVED ME. MY ROBOTIC HYSTERECTOMY WENT PERFECT, JUST LIKE HE SAID IT WOULD. HE IS VERY TRUSTING, KIND, HIS BED SIDE MANNER IS UNBELIVEABLE. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS SINCE HE WAS A RESIDENT AT MCMC. ALL OF MY DAUGHTER'S SEE HIM ALSO. THANK YOU DR. GROGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on March 25th, 2013

I really Like Dr Grogg. He makes me feel very comfortable considering the embarassment of the appt. The only thing I didn't like was the wait in the reception area. No good reading materials. I am almost 60 and the only thing there are to read is about babies or being pregnant.

Wouldn't trade you for any other Dr.

Posted on February 1st, 2011

So very happy that you have kept your practice in Grove City, as I would hate to have to travel to see you..I tell everyone about you and how wonderful you are not only as a Dr. but as a friend. Thanks for never losing your caring way.

Posted on July 21st, 2010

Phenomenal doctor.

Posted on June 29th, 2009

If you want a doctor who truly cares, this is the one. He is the best!!

Posted on October 14th, 2017