Dr. Terry Grossman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Terry Grossman?

Life changing

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Dr. Grossman took exceptional care of me and made sure I was educated about my issues. I am very comfortable with my health plan and started seeing results almost immediately. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Dr Grossman did not appear well educated on issues with the thyroid. He placed me on hormones before running a full thyroid panel. When results came back with a possibility of Hashimoto's, he read me a WebMD description of the disease. He then ordered more tests and never called me back to tell me the results.

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

Dr. Grossman has been extremely helpful and thorough with my health challenges. He and his staff are responsive and professional. I have referred several family members and friends to him as I trust he has the patient's best interest in front of his own. I don't refer unless I am absolutely convinced a practitioner is dedicated to assisting me in reaching optimal health and well being.

Bad experience

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Dr. Grossman's attitude was patronizing; he appeared uncomfortable when questioned about the rationale for his diagnosis. Results of test results were difficult to obtain; it took multiple calls over 2 weeks before they were provided. An overall unsatisfying and unproductive, and very expensive, experience.

Posted on July 15th, 2016