Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry M Hahn
Dr. Terry M Hahn, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Taylor, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM. Dr. Hahn is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. Dr. Hahn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry M Hahn has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Preventive Medicine
Showing 5 of 15
I'm a new HAP member coming from BCBS (i don't know what i was thinking) trying to find a new doctor. I had to call multiple times just to get through to this office. After holding for 11 minutes someone rudely answers the phone and tells me to hold again that she needs to get to her computer. Well her computer must of been in another state because I was left on hold again for another 15 minutes. I had to hang up and call back again. Meanwhile I thought to myself, why would i even want to go see this doctor if his customer service is so horrible. Finally someone answered again with an attitude and i said to her that they had bad customer service and I was looking to make an appointment and I'm a new patient and I advised her that shes rude and she ignored me and proceeded with her attitude like i was bothering her. WARNING to all new future patients!! Find someone else. My experience was horrible and I never got far enough to make an appointment. Note to Dr. Hahn your staff do a poor job representing you. I will not refer anyone to your office.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Riverside Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Terry M Hahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllenwood Family Healthcare, 11368 Allen Rd, Taylor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terry M Hahn in this video.
Dr. Terry M Hahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taylor, MI.