Dr. Terry L Hanusa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry L Hanusa?

Dr experiences with Dr Hanusa

Dr Hanusa is extremely knows almost everything about which drugs to prescribe. He is a wonderful man and over 20 years I have found him to be extremely helpful. However if you don't do exactly what he likes or tells you to do,he might be done with you. These are things I do not understand I imagine I never will seems a little odd to me that a Dr who is paid alot to both listen and give feedback refuse to? He is wonderful in an a crisis situation and will get back to very soon I appreciate all the time he has given to me and not hesitate to refer him to others

We can not say enough about this man.

The Best Psychiatrist I Have Ever Had

Very intelligent. He is an expert in reference to anxiety and depresion. He cares deeply about his patients.

Had a great 15 years and then a disaster.

This is a kind and proactive Doctor. I suffer from severe panic disorder and agorophobia. For several years he really helped me in my struggle. Then during the last two years he seemed to be less than concerned. In 2013 I repeatedly mentioned that I was so overwhelmingly beset by panic attacks and stress at work that I need to be placed on Ordinary Disabilty. He opted not to place me on Ordinary Disability and was laid off a month later and my 27. 5 year career was ruined.

Over ten years Dr. Hausa has helped me maintain a positive outlook with the ups and downs of depression.